Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, my original post was about stupid neighbors stirring up unnecessary BS. You brought up the other weird generalizations about your investments.

My posts were never to you (I have no idea who you are) - they were to the general thread and investment protection is the #1 value of an HOA. How on Earth is that weird to address?

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh, this is getting stupid - now I’m slave because I have a yard?

I feel like debating a position about neighborhood HOA value with a guy that lives in an apartment with bars on his door is like debating my Wife over how it feels to Breastfeed. You’re not even in the World of HOA properties so why are you even arguing this?

BTW, clicking a single button shows a members sign up date.
LOL. I know what it says. I’ve been a member since 2007. I know the number is wrong snoopy. Who would want to be in the world of HOA? Sounds like you need people to tell you what to do. Maybe you should ask your wife? Unless you need me to tell you what to do. LOL! You must be the neighorhood watch. We should call you Barney Fife. Or Snoopy.

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to Vegas numerous times. Never impressed by the food, or anything else for that matter. And I've never been hungry enough to go to California.

To be honest, I didn't go to Vegas for the food. I'm sure there are good places. But I'm good right where I'm at. And I'm retired...so every day is like a vacation day.

There's a really good, mostly traditional Mexican restaurant right here that's one of our favorites.
What’s it called? Mexican is my favorite. Yeah I hate Cali also, but Camp Pendleton was there.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. I know what it says. I’ve been a member since 2007. I know the number is wrong snoopy. Who would want to be in the world of HOA? Sounds like you need people to tell you what to do. Maybe you should ask your wife? Unless you need me to tell you what to do. LOL! You must be the neighorhood watch. We should call you Barney Fife. Or Snoopy.

You need to work on debate. Defending a position by calling people names and making up scenarios (neighborhood watch, neighbors don’t like you, etc) just shows ignorance and isn’t on topic.

Adding in nonsense of your “freedom” while you have none in an apartment and calling someone a slave because they have a yard just makes you look silly.

I wish you all the best…if apartment living is what floats your boat; enjoy. But for me, I do want a yard and I do want an HOA to keep uniformity and protect my investment.

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
You need to work on debate. Defending a position by calling people names and making up scenarios (neighborhood watch, neighbors don’t like you, etc) just shows ignorance and isn’t on topic.

Adding in nonsense of your “freedom” while you have none in an apartment and calling someone a slave because they have a yard just makes you look silly.

I wish you all the best…if apartment living is what floats your boat; enjoy. But for me, I do want a yard and I do want an HOA to keep uniformity and protect my investment.
That’s what losers say.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My posts were never to you (I have no idea who you are) - they were to the general thread and investment protection is the #1 value of an HOA. How on Earth is that weird to address?
1728240317678.png

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s it called? Mexican is my favorite. Yeah I hate Cali also, but Camp Pendleton was there.

Portrillo's. We've never had a bad meal.

Since this is nothing but an argument thread, I don't feel bad about hijacking it.

There's also a little place in McAlester called Gringo's Taqueria. I've only had the chicken street tacos there but they were fantastic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom