Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming from a communist region, this sounds EXACTLY like what communist do. The general rule is any group that has "community," "people" or "association" in the name is communist.
Commies, gross. My hood is blessed to have some of that good fascist HOA. They just installed Flock cameras at every entrance/exit that allegedly ID and catalog make/model/license plate of every incoming and outgoing vehicle. My son is getting a slingshot and a coffee can of rocks for Christmas.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Coming from a communist region, this sounds EXACTLY like what communist do. The general rule is any group that has "community," "people" or "association" in the name is communist.
So Oklahoma Shooters Association is a conmmunist organization?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Commies, gross. My hood is blessed to have some of that good fascist HOA. They just installed Flock cameras at every entrance/exit that allegedly ID and catalog make/model/license plate of every incoming and outgoing vehicle. My son is getting a slingshot and a coffee can of rocks for Christmas.
What is there was like an actually fascist HOA with mandatory PT and small unit training...With a shooting range as part of the "common area."

"Ve see you are growing a lawn, and not healthy organic vegetables to give strength to the youth. You do understand that lawns are verboten..."

Ve have noticed you have not put out your Christmas decorations...be have ways of dealing with those who do not celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ."

And a marching band...

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is there was like an actually fascist HOA with mandatory PT and small unit training...With a shooting range as part of the "common area."

"Ve see you are growing a lawn, and not healthy organic vegetables to give strength to the youth. You do understand that lawns are verboten..."

Ve have noticed you have not put out your Christmas decorations...be have ways of dealing with those who do not celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ."

And a marching band...

Vell, it vould save a lot of that troublesome decision making.

Latest posts

Top Bottom