Liz Warren's Campaign Promises

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Warren wants task force to investigate Trump administration .. and go after Trump officials who may have committed illegal activities.... Hitlerish-didn't Hitler go after his political opponents and those on the streets that spoke out against him? Children would tell authorities if their parents didn't support the Nazi cause, school officials would ask how their parents worshiped and if they went to the synagog, woe be to them.
Warren promises to fill half of her Cabinet with women and
Where do these Democrats come up with all their
harebrained promises? All of the candidates are nightmares and none are quality material-they shouldn't even be in politics, if one of them gets in we as a nation are finished.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't going to stop. President Trump has gone through 4 investigations by the dims, one bipartisan, and testimony before congress by a special council that found not enough evidence to issue a parking ticket.
The house impeachment hasn't either and it's #5 going on now. It has so far been a failure to produce any evidence and in my opinion is just a method to prolong this procedure and put the dim candidates pocahontas and the world is going to end in 10 years Bernie on the sidelines while Biden continues on the campaign trail. All of the current polls show biden in the lead if you believe polls.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump was going to investigate and lock up Hillary until the moment he won the election. Then she was a worthy adversary that "ran a beautiful campain."

Dems found reasons to go after the Bush admin too, but Obama blocked it. It's nothing new.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
raw (1).gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump was going to investigate and lock up Hillary until the moment he won the election. Then she was a worthy adversary that "ran a beautiful campain."

Dems found reasons to go after the Bush admin too, but Obama blocked it. It's nothing new.
I didn't care for Trumps response either. Was totally disappointed about that decision. The Clinton crime family is still operating, but I think he has reversed that opinion and has advocated investigating them.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had the tax dollars the dims spent on all the Trump investigations from 2016-present, I'd take you all to lunch and may as well buy you a new car afterward and still have plenty of money leftover. But why the hey, it's just tax dollars, not from their personal accounts. If they were spending their money there would have been no investigation at all. I sure miss my money...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a piece on FOX News last night where they reported that Warren was going to have her secretary of education be vetted by a 9-year-old Trans person. They even had video of her saying it at some campaign event in Iowa.

Warren Promises Young Trans Person Will Vet Secretary of Education

She is so far behind in the polls, that she seems willing to throw any wacky idea against the wall to get attention and votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom