• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Local Beef!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomajake1776

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
We have Oklahoma born, raised, and finished beef available! We have wholes and halves that we'll be selling this year for $5/lb hanging weight plus processing. If you want to buy a small quantity, as of this week we'll have frozen cuts available at One Sixty Processing in Shawnee, as long as we can keep them supplied. Just go on in and ask for the Rockin W Beef, it'll be in the upright frozen case.

We love raising great beef on our farm that I run with my dad. Parts of it have been in our family for over 100 years. We rotationally graze, trying to do what's best for our soil, and finish the beef on grass and a grain ration. We don't use artificial growth hormone, and only use antibiotics if it's absolutely necessary, which it has not been for any of our beef steers.

If you're interested in a half or whole, please shoot me a message. We have one available in mid February and a whole bunch that will be ready around June.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you have never done this it is a great way to actually save money! Your total cost of beef should be far less than you can buy in the stores. It might be a bit up front but the quality will astound you! And if you eat it at same rate as you always do you will find a net cost savings. You will not get beef raised this well, this humanly, without all the hormones and antibiotics buying it in the store. If you do you are paying well north of $10.00/lb for ground. If processed correctly, your beef will NOT be injected with water or salt water.

Oklahomajake1776

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What is your average finished weight? And what is your average yield? Is the processor state or federally inspected? Or is it custom? And what is the processing fee? Thanks.
Our halves are coming in around 300-330 lbs hanging. One Sixty is state inspected. Their processing fees are $50 per half + $1/lb hanging weight. That's vacuum sealed. They offer beef bacon curing and patty forming for an upcharge.

Last edited:

Oklahomajake1776

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you have never done this it is a great way to actually save money! Your total cost of beef should be far less than you can buy in the stores. It might be a bit up front but the quality will astound you! And if you eat it at same rate as you always do you will find a net cost savings. You will not get beef raised this well, this humanly, without all the hormones and antibiotics buying it in the store. If you do you are paying well north of $10.00/lb for ground. If processed correctly, your beef will NOT be injected with water or salt water.
My favorite part about using One Sixty as a processor is their transparency. They have big windows from their lobby to their processing floor and if the owners are around, which they usually are, they have given several tours if you're really interested. They're pretty new now, but I think they'll be an awesome partner in the community for a long time to come, and we're hoping to grow our ranch alongside their processing business.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We have Oklahoma born, raised, and finished beef available! We have wholes and halves that we'll be selling this year for $5/lb hanging weight plus processing. If you want to buy a small quantity, as of this week we'll have frozen cuts available at One Sixty Processing in Shawnee, as long as we can keep them supplied. Just go on in and ask for the Rockin W Beef, it'll be in the upright frozen case.

We love raising great beef on our farm that I run with my dad. Parts of it have been in our family for over 100 years. We rotationally graze, trying to do what's best for our soil, and finish the beef on grass and a grain ration. We don't use artificial growth hormone, and only use antibiotics if it's absolutely necessary, which it has not been for any of our beef steers.

If you're interested in a half or whole, please shoot me a message. We have one available in mid February and a whole bunch that will be ready around June.

I would definitely be in for a half around June
Right now, This seasons venison harvest has got the freezer full for months’ , but I’ve been 90% carnivore (with an occasional pizza splurge) for months now

Ethically raised animals is something I honestly care about a lot

I will remember this post and dm you soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom