Loki Out of Business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Erik may in fact be a great guy....but meeting him, talking to him on the phone or knowing family members of employees does not qualify as categorical proof of a stand up business or business people. The only proof of being a stand up business is how your business performs.

Lots of folks have been screwed over by "great guys" in the business world. You never know someone until you know them...

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out yesterday that they are out of business. No restructuring, not behind trying to catch up. OUT OF BUSINESS. I don't think there is any attempt to finish already purchased orders. My contact, whos son is one of there smith's said it was a bomb dropped on all the employees. His son has been recieving calls wanting product and Erik has gone dark for the most part. Sorry to say that if you purchased anything from them and didn't do it via credit card, you are most likely out of luck.

I really hate to hear something like this happen to a local business, but being a local business owner, theirs was handled the wrong way. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.:sorry4:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found out yesterday that they are out of business. No restructuring, not behind trying to catch up. OUT OF BUSINESS. I don't think there is any attempt to finish already purchased orders. My contact, whos son is one of there smith's said it was a bomb dropped on all the employees. His son has been recieving calls wanting product and Erik has gone dark for the most part. Sorry to say that if you purchased anything from them and didn't do it via credit card, you are most likely out of luck.

I really hate to hear something like this happen to a local business, but being a local business owner, theirs was handled the wrong way. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.:sorry4:

It's best to have a long memory on people who run a business like this. I'm sick and tired of hearing about "good guys" who conduct business like this. They do not qualify for "good guy" status in my book. :(

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Certainly doesn't sound good! I have several lowers and was part of a recent group buy that took forever and still may to be complete. It was a two man operation and I stopped at their place a few times. The stuff they sold was decent quality, but they always seemed very flaky. I know most of their barrels were made by Satern. Good luck to those with pending orders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom