Long Range Shooting - Just out of the Military and back home in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be fun but I won't have time Sunday or the ammunition ha. To be completely honest I have only shot 3 groups with this rifle. 1: zero my optics. 2: verify my zero 3: one 5 round group that measured something like .4 at 100.
I really try stay away from shooting groups and don't reload so probably wouldn't do too well. I do a lot of dot drills, positional shooting, type stuff. I feel I am capable of shooting .5 moa groups or better 95% of the time.

This rifle only has 80 rounds down the tube btw, prior to the way it looks now it was a 700 SPS V with a Bell & Carlson stock. I learned all my long range stuff on a GAP built .308.

The match is on Saturday.
F-class is all score - no groups.

Anyone can buy a precision rifle and a quality rangefinder.
You can learn to properly pull the trigger in one session - and mastered within weeks of simple dryfiring at home.
After the the range card is built - there is no difference in shooting 100 yards and 1000 yards, except for the wind. Reading wind takes time ... lots of range time.

You can come out and shoot for fun, or you can come and shoot for wind reading education - either way it's time at the range.

I'd rather make excuses for poor shooting - than make poor excuses for not shooting at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom