Long Range Shooting - Just out of the Military and back home in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanerbanner10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
As the title says I recently got out of the military. I am looking for a place to shoot past 600 yard and out to a mile max (or beyond 1000 yards). I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or has some private/public land that would let me shoot on. All my shooting would be suppresed if noise is a problem.

Any help here would be much appreicated. I do know about Red Castle however I only know one person that is a member there and would like to be able to shoot to 1,000 more than twice a year.

Here are some pictures of my rifle and the specs. I've had this rifle out to 1012 yards and would like to push it even further.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
Picture of the reticle is a target at 500 yards and a bucket at 832 yards.

Remington 700 reciever with PT&G bolt - true/blueprinted
Timney 517 trigger set at 1.5#
Brux 1:10 MTU contour with an AAC 51t Brake for my suppressor- chambered with a .308 Match reamer from PT&G chambered for the heavies 175 smk's to 208's.
The barreled action sits in a skim bedded McRee Gen4 Chassis (folder).
Harris Bi-pod with KWM Pod-lock
EGW HD 20MOA base
AD-Recon-S Qd Rings
Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21x50 with Horus H58 reticle

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drop me a PM and we can make it happen.
I am a member of Red Castle and shoot out to 600 there at least once a week.
Also, I know a private rance where we can shoot a lot further than that.
My rifle only stays supersonic to about 1300 yards so I don't shoot past that but have utilized some bigger hardware in the past to get out further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom