Look at me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in Tulsa off of I think 61st and 169 there is a Best Buy. When I was with the city I was in the back alley working and this guy was “trying” to back into the dock. This guy tatered the entire side of another trailer with the corner of his and we were just watching like 😳

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So in Tulsa off of I think 61st and 169 there is a Best Buy.
71st and 169, not that it matters. I'll tell you what, though--if the OHP wanted to do some good, they could write tickets by the ream to the HUA truckers on the Turner Turnpike. That route is truly amateur hour, lousy with goobers pushing 40 tons of DGAF.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right after getting out of the Army, I worked for my Ex FIL at Rocket freight lines. It was a local delivery freight lines using gas tractors and 22' pup trailers.
I got pretty good at backing them after doing it many times a day. Always got comments from the folks at the docks that my backing was pretty easy to watch.
Current times, being in RV parks 6-7 months out of the year, it's interesting to watch some back in their rigs. It can take a while for some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom