Look at me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the immigrant drivers I've seen have been less than talented.
Yep, some of our guys have had to back a load in because the driver couldn’t do it. There was a communication barrier so talking them through it didn’t work.
The boss told me to get a forklift over to a site because the driver couldn’t get to the dock. The bigger boss said nope, let him waste his gas. We’re not wasting ours. Hour and a half later they got him unloaded.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never could back up a trailer for squat then years ago a fella told me to put my hands on the bottom of the steering wheel at 6 0'clock and turn the wheel in the direction that I wanted the trailer to go......works like a charm.

trlr..jpg

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, some of our guys have had to back a load in because the driver couldn’t do it. There was a communication barrier so talking them through it didn’t work.
The boss told me to get a forklift over to a site because the driver couldn’t get to the dock. The bigger boss said nope, let him waste his gas. We’re not wasting ours. Hour and a half later they got him unloaded.
I had one feller loading his own truck, his job, dump a pallet of sack material. Then he wanted to be paid for wait time while he loaded the sacks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom