Look here you bastiches....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BREATHE Cave man!!!!!! BREATHE!!!!!!!!

WOOOwooo wooo heeeee, woooo,woooo,heeee. Hold my hand. Breathe with me.

Alright that got awkward.

You should give a way a post twelve from PH. Put a 500 dollar value on it and see how many people enter. That would get Todd to post a little more.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 GC Winners...

$300
$150
$50

or 5- $100 winners.

More winners for OSA and more people in your shop spending money cause most people won't stop at $100 or at least I wouldn't .... win win.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, since I'm in Colorado and unlikely to be able to "claim" such a winning item, it doesn't really matter to me. However, I'd say to go with the gift card/store credit, thus allowing the winner(s) more of an option. After all, I'd need neither a .22 can or a lower or an upper. (I already have upper and lower false teeth.)

All that said, if the prize were awarded to me prior to the upcoming holiday season, I might could be in the Tulsa/Bixby area to claim such a prize. Or, if I couldn't, I'd donate said prize to a needy individual that might just like the possibility of having a firearm related item. That needy person to be chosen by the "giver" of the prize.

Latest posts

Top Bottom