Looking for a bit of prayer/encouragement.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have my prayers! I can't imagine what you are going through, but I will Pray that you come out of it stronger. It seems like God is leading you down the path He believes best. Stay strong!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have been totin' a gun and badge for around 5 years or so...right?

I was EXACTLY where you were when I hit the 5 year mark. By then, you've just about seen it all and done it all in our CHOSEN career of law enforcement. God actually created the police to deal with certain undesireables. Google St. Michael, the Archangel - God's first policeman.

Just before I decided to quit, my local pastor told me to pick up my Bible and read Romans chapter 13.

I advise you to do the same.

I've been in your shoes. If you need to vent, just send me a PM. :comfort:

Good luck to you my brother in blue. :police2:

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have been totin' a gun and badge for around 5 years or so...right?

I was EXACTLY where you were when I hit the 5 year mark. By then, you've just about seen it all and done it all in our CHOSEN career of law enforcement. God actually created the police to deal with certain undesireables. Google St. Michael, the Archangel - God's first policeman.

Just before I decided to quit, my local pastor told me to pick up my Bible and read Romans chapter 13.

I advise you to do the same.

I've been in your shoes. If you need to vent, just send me a PM. :comfort:

Good luck to you my brother in blue. :police2:

Well I was a MP in the Air Force for 9 1/2 years....I know not exactly the same, but still went to domestics, burglaries, suicides, etc....been on the civilian side for 6 years now. I realize it is a tough time for me, but I have the BEST wife in the world. She is so supportive of my decisions. I look to God for most answers (I'm not perfect). I'm thinking down the road. I just feel it would be more rewarding to counsel people. If the veteran thing doesn't pan out, I would still like to be a Christian marriage counselor. I don't think people work hard enough to keep their marriages. It's is weird because I wanted to be a police officer since I was about 6 years old. I'm truly living MY dream, but I think God may change my direction in the future. I will definitely get a hold of you if I need to talk. No one understands a police officer's job like a fellow police officer. Thanks for the help. I will read that Bible passage. God Bless Brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom