Looking for a Kydex holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently got a Kydex iwb holster for a Glock 36 in trade that I really like. Now I need one for a Glock 23. It's a straight drop style, with the loop that folds over the belt a single part of the holster itself. (Holster is one continuous piece.) it has two screws near the muzzle and is of course, molded to the gun. Question is, who knows where to get one like this ( I think it's homemade, no markings whatsoever.) Any help would be appreciated.

The guy i got the set up from said he got the setup from another OSA member, and I can load pics later if that would help.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked out the Falcon Holster Facebook page and it is very similar with the exception of the belt attachment being molded from the same piece of the plastic. Ever used this brand?

The one I have looks like this, sweat guard/body shield and all....
image.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked out the Falcon Holster Facebook page and it is very similar with the exception of the belt attachment being molded from the same piece of the plastic. Ever used this brand?

The one I have looks like this, sweat guard/body shield and all....
View attachment 39346

RM Holsters
PJ Holsters
JS Holsters
Cook's Holsters

I have ordered a rig that looks like the pics from each the above holster makers, and all are of similar build and quality. Right now, Cook's has a wait time of only 1-2 weeks. I have an RM wrapped around my G36 right now that I have had for several years.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Raven Phantom. They're a little tight when you first get them, but they loosen up just enough that the gun comes out smoothly, without any fear of it just falling out. I love the retention of them.
Sorry for the crap pic. Glock 19 in RP.

tharperrcs.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom