Looking for a Kydex holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Forrest city tactical kydex holster and double mag pouch for my glock 19. Absolutely love them and the workmanship is top notch. The shop is owned and operated by a veteran. Price is hard to beat as well. And the wait time isn't very long.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only issue with having the belt loop integrate into the holster is when it breaks. A kydex belt loop (especially one that has to flex to go over a belt) should never be less than .125 kydex.

PJholsters is definitely the most popular of that style though. At least they have a warranty.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I make a very comfortable and compact hybrid style holster. Look at CrossroadHolsters.com and PM me if you have any questions/requests. Thanks
I really like this one
Only issue with having the belt loop integrate into the holster is when it breaks. A kydex belt loop (especially one that has to flex to go over a belt) should never be less than .125 kydex.

PJholsters is definitely the most popular of that style though. At least they have a warranty.
And for these reasons ...I prefer the Don Hume PCCH

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Raven Phantom. They're a little tight when you first get them, but they loosen up just enough that the gun comes out smoothly, without any fear of it just falling out. I love the retention of them.
Sorry for the crap pic. Glock 19 in RP.

View attachment 39360

These look kinda interesting ....but take up too much room , the front pocket is covered...useless... 8)

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problems. I also have small hands lol

LOL....can you get your hand , put anything in that pocket??
I like the holster, I need that pocket for...stuff.. 8)

You know what they say about small hands?....you can buy cheaper gloves...ha 8)

Wait???...Not like the little burger king hands....???

Latest posts

Top Bottom