Looking for Range Time in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for a range public or private I could use once every month or month and a half within 30 minute or so of the metro. Would be willing to pay fees for some time. I usually go to Lex but it is too far away and too inconsistent for what I want. I am looking for a place where you don't have to be a member to shoot. I am looking for a place where someone could do more practical shooting, drawing from concealment, etc. I thought I had a range but it is up in the air. So if you or anyone you know has something let me know and I will answer any questions.

Last edited:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a place where I can draw for concealment, shoot and move etc. I have a lot of people interested in shooting and learning from each other. So I need a place with not a lot of strings attached.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have join up someday. The problem is my friends and their friends. Down in Liberty Hill, Texas you can rent a bay for a few hours or a weekend with no problems and not be a member. This thread kinda corresponds with my blasphemous Training Group thread.

K

KCannaday

Take a look at Tri City Gun Club, they have plans to build an IPSC practice bay this year. You would have to email them to get your name on the wait list if interested in becoming a member though.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Tinbender75 said:
I want a place where I can draw for concealment, shoot and move etc. I have a lot of people interested in shooting and learning from each other. So I need a place with not a lot of strings attached.

Don't even bother with tri city then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom