Looking for Range Time in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking OKCGC is about the only place in our neck of the woods that you can practice draws in general. Its not practical in an indoor range (or allowed, for that matter) and I don't know if Tri City allows it, although I doubt they do just because of their bench set up. OKCGC is pretty nice!

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also looking for a place to get time to do non square range type things with a group of people. Drawing from concealment moving and shooting etc. A learning type deal. I was looking for a place that didn't have a lot of strings attached and didn't cost an arm and leg to rent. Thanks everyone. I found one.

R

racnsoonr

I had a good time shooting at the match in Edmond for 20.00...next one is tomorrow evening
last time there were four diff setups and you move around after a draw most of the time...

R

racnsoonr

Not sure of the name of it really, but it's every two weeks on Sunday starting at 6pm at Heartland...20 bux, 4 diff shooting scenarios...and 50.00 gift certs at the end to hand out...
Made my second one last night...it is a lot more fun than shooting the bad paper from the lane imo

jg

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom