• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Looking for Suzuki Samurai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am looking for a Suzuki Samurai....

I have of course firearms to trade...lol

I also have a little bit of cash I can throw in as well...

PM me and I will give you my number for calls or text...

Thank you all in advance,
Keven

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Prices are getting stupid just like anything from 70 or 80s. This is my only car the wife says is not for sale.
IMG_1129.png

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That one is super nice... and the tin tops are rumored to be rare... My cousin Keele had one just like yours in high school... she got it from her dad.. I am wanting a convertible... I have had 6 jeeps 1x-CJ-5, 2x-Cj7, 2x-YJ now I have a 05 jeep TJ but always wanted a Samurai....

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Older GEO Trackers are worth a look at. Straight axle 4x4 tough.
Never was a factory straight axle tracker or sidekick. And Sami prices here in the US are stupid. They still build them and still ship them to other countries, but you won't get one here unless you gray market a Canadian one. The new ones are way better built with coils and 4 links.

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
yeah the new jimnys which is what the samurais are in all others countries are nice.... Murati motors in india are building the old school orginal samurais...

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Never was a factory straight axle tracker or sidekick. And Sami prices here in the US are stupid. They still build them and still ship them to other countries, but you won't get one here unless you gray market a Canadian one. The new ones are way better built with coils and 4 links.

You have to install them. Mine had Dana 44s. The Trackers were great tow behind vehicles. We had a 89 a 93.

Last edited:

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for a project? Does it have to be running and driving? My folks may have one or two that need to move on. I am sure they could be had for a very reasonable deal.

David

Latest posts

Top Bottom