Looks like prices are falling....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got an email from CDNN with free shipping on their overstock of AR-15's. Super lower prices and free shipping... maybe this is a nice turn of events we can all benefit from?

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get the catalog off of their website. I'm signed up for email updates so I get at least 2 emails a week on specials. I usually only buy from them when they have a special on shipping.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, we can only max out our credit cards for so long. :)

I have noticed for awhile that a local shop is awash in AR15's...still selling, I think, but the wave has crested.

Panic ammo buying has replaced panic gun buying for many.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finally and about time... now if rumors of walmart getting back to regular stocking quantities of ammo by August turns out true. that's be a turning point for ammo shortages.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was an interesting article in this month's American Rifleman relating to (specifically) primer production, but it also addressed the ammo shortage. In a nutshell, they are basically saying that they are making it as fast as they can with their current resources, but are reluctant to ramp up production by adding new machinery or full-time employees, due to the speculation of a possible ban.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
article here
http://www.americanrifleman.org/ArticlePage.aspx?id=1502&cid=2

There was an interesting article in this month's American Rifleman relating to (specifically) primer production, but it also addressed the ammo shortage. In a nutshell, they are basically saying that they are making it as fast as they can with their current resources, but are reluctant to ramp up production by adding new machinery or full-time employees, due to the speculation of a possible ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom