Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well not exactly, these are all technically acts of war...on dear leaders watch....

5 April 2010 Peshawar, Pakistan An attack near the U.S. Consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan, kills two consulate security guards and at least six others 8
11 September 2012 Cairo, Egypt, Benghazi, Libya, Sana'a A group of terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- killing the U.S. Ambassador, one staff member, and two security contractors. (more details) 4
14 September 2012 Tunis, Tunisia
1 February 2013 Ankara, Turkey A suicide bomber attacked the American Embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, on Friday, detonating himself inside a security entrance to the compound. (more details) 1
13 September 2013 Herat, Afghanistan A group of 7 Taliban militants attacked the U.S. Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan using truck bombs, assault rifles, and rocket-propelled grenades, killing 2 Afghan security guards and wounding 20 others (more details) 2

Is that it?

Bush - Embassies.JPG

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man, you liberals really need some therapy. you just can't accept that your chosen one has actually been a failure, always resorting back to president bush. I have never seen...and I do mean never...seen a liberal actually provide a logical defense of the Obama administrations failures, without resorting to some kind of comparison to Bush.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you liberals really need some therapy. you just can't accept that your chosen one has actually been a failure, always resorting back to president bush. I have never seen...and I do mean never...seen a liberal actually provide a logical defense of the Obama administrations failures, without resorting to some kind of comparison to Bush.

Well, I'm no liberal, but the similarities are there: both are sociopathic idiots bent on forwarding their own agenda. Neither is willing to put American interests first, and both are willing to step all over constitutional protection of individual privacy.
I detest Obama, but have no delusions that Bush was anything greater.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever Bush may have been, Obama is an abomination of the highest order and we will be paying a price for his time on Earth 'til the cows come home. I just hope we can eventually put it back together. Not in my lifetime, surely.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's fine, but each needs to be judged on their own. Don't reject the notion that Obama is a failure just because one may think bush was worse.

Agreed. I'm just saying, just because Obama is worthless, that doesn't make Bush any less worthless.
We need Andrew Jackson!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not me. I compared Obama with the iconic Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I think what some liberals do when they bring up the Bush's is to ask "why the double standard now, with Obama in office"?
What's different about Obama that aggravates conservatives so much when his policies aren't all that different than George Bush's were.
He even held over Bush's defense secretary and some of Bush's treasury department picks.

Now some people believe it's because conservatives are desparate to label Obama a failure because a successfull black preznit might make it acceptable to elect another black preznit at some point in the future.

When Obama launches an unnecessary war that lasts 8 yrs, costs 2Trillion dollars plus, and costs the lives of thousands I'll label him a failure.
Till then I'll take a wait and see attitude.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Then bush, by your standards, would be the only failed president in US history. You want to talk about double standards? How about the double standard from the media? What also bothers me in particular is the laurels given to Obama for absolutely nothing. I 100% fail to understand his cult of personality.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I 100% fail to understand his cult of personality.
That's how I felt about Reagan.
To me, he was just a movie star that memorized some good lines that were written for him.

BTW, it's not too late to get your own email address on the REAGAN domain.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom