Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It scares the living crap out of me that for the first time since our founding as a nation, the world sees POTUS as a spineless turd. We need to get his ***** ass out off office ASAP. Anyone have any mountian property for sale? I have a feeling heading for the hills is gonna become more of an option than ever before.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It scares the living crap out of me that for the first time since our founding as a nation, the world sees POTUS as a spineless turd. We need to get his ***** ass out off office ASAP. Anyone have any mountian property for sale? I have a feeling heading for the hills is gonna become more of an option than ever before.

Ummm. Jimmy Carter?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Damn right! Nations and terrorist feel they can fly planes into our buildings, invade our allies, like Kuwait, blow up our embassies, take over an embassy and hold Americans hostage for over a year, kidnap an ambassador... If it didn't happen in the last 5 years, it didn't happen, right? When Russia attacked Georgia in 2008, no one called Bush a "spineless turd". Did anyone call Roosevelt a "spineless turd" after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor? How about Reagan after the Marine barracks bombing? It's simply amazing, and a little sad, that people are so completely ignorant of history. And most seem willfully ignorant. After 5 plus years in office, and not a single major attack on America, I think you can sleep tight.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn right! Nations and terrorist feel they can fly planes into our buildings, invade our allies, like Kuwait, blow up our embassies, take over an embassy and hold Americans hostage for over a year, kidnap an ambassador... If it didn't happen in the last 5 years, it didn't happen, right? When Russia attacked Georgia in 2008, no one called Bush a "spineless turd". Did anyone call Roosevelt a "spineless turd" after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor? How about Reagan after the Marine barracks bombing? It's simply amazing, and a little sad, that people are so completely ignorant of history. And most seem willfully ignorant. After 5 plus years in office, and not a single major attack on America, I think you can sleep tight.

Dude, that history is over. This is the present we are living in RIGHT NOW. This isn't a book or a novel. This is freaking CuRReNT Events. We are watching first hand our supposed President and Commander in Chief ride a girls bicycle with a little kids helmet on. We are witnesses to him being a spineless turd.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_putinobama_zpsd61ed347.png

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude, that history is over. This is the present we are living in RIGHT NOW. This isn't a book or a novel. This is freaking CuRReNT Events. We are watching first hand our supposed President and Commander in Chief ride a girls bicycle with a little kids helmet on. We are witnesses to him being a spineless turd.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_putinobama_zpsd61ed347.png

That's ah, true. But Yukon, you don't mean you want us to mix it up over there, do you?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's ah, true. But Yukon, you don't mean you want us to mix it up over there, do you?

No, cause I can see Russia from my backyard and that's a little too close. Geez, there's a huge Russian Orthodox church 3 blocks from here. But Obama needs to flex a muscle or somethin'!!

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Did HW prevent Hussein from invading Kuwait? No, but he kicked their ass for not withdrawing. His words weren't hollow. Did Roosevelt prevent Pearl Harbor? No, but he didn't say "damn, there goes the pacific fleet". Reagan bombed Ghaddafi for bombing the German discotheque, even when France and Spain denied overfly rights and we had to fly all the way down through the Straight of Gibraltar. The problem with Obama is that he draws far too many lines in the sand that he doesn't back up. He is a laughing stock on the world stage. People knew that if you f'd with the United States, there'd be hell to pay. Not anymore. We'll sanction all of your senior officials, but not YOU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom