Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People knew that if you f'd with the United States, there'd be hell to pay. Not anymore. We'll sanction all of your senior officials, but not YOU.

Please, please, I'm begging you, please explain how Putin is f**king with the U.S.? It's two former members of the USSR (remember them, our arch enemy) in a squabble. It couldn't be less about the U.S. if the Romulans attacked the Death Star. The problem with people like you is you turn on the radio or TV and listen to Rush and Hannity tell you, Obama is weak, he's a punk and you don't even bother to actually think about what you're being told. If Obama sent in the troops you would be on here repeating what Rush said, that Obama is a dictator and has sent troops to die for no good reason, It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We live in the now man. There is no history, there is no future. Hell Obama wasn't even the President yesterday and won't be tomorrow......He is only the President today. Someday they may even write him out of the history books.

Someday people will wonder why we didn't have a President for 8 years. See this is reality. Now get with the program.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm. Jimmy Carter?

Friggin GENIUS! In comparison that is...

And for the rest of you,

Trolls.jpg

:D

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn right! Nations and terrorist feel they can fly planes into our buildings, invade our allies, like Kuwait, blow up our embassies, take over an embassy and hold Americans hostage for over a year, kidnap an ambassador... If it didn't happen in the last 5 years, it didn't happen, right? When Russia attacked Georgia in 2008, no one called Bush a "spineless turd". Did anyone call Roosevelt a "spineless turd" after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor? How about Reagan after the Marine barracks bombing? It's simply amazing, and a little sad, that people are so completely ignorant of history. And most seem willfully ignorant. After 5 plus years in office, and not a single major attack on America, I think you can sleep tight.

Well not exactly, these are all technically acts of war...on dear leaders watch....

5 April 2010 Peshawar, Pakistan An attack near the U.S. Consulate in Peshawar, Pakistan, kills two consulate security guards and at least six others 8
11 September 2012 Cairo, Egypt, Benghazi, Libya, Sana'a A group of terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- killing the U.S. Ambassador, one staff member, and two security contractors. (more details) 4
14 September 2012 Tunis, Tunisia
1 February 2013 Ankara, Turkey A suicide bomber attacked the American Embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, on Friday, detonating himself inside a security entrance to the compound. (more details) 1
13 September 2013 Herat, Afghanistan A group of 7 Taliban militants attacked the U.S. Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan using truck bombs, assault rifles, and rocket-propelled grenades, killing 2 Afghan security guards and wounding 20 others (more details) 2

A fun little info graphic on the Pakistan drone wars...

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Drone-Attacks-on-Pakistan-Infographic/4514439

If you can sleep well with all of this afoot, you're a brave soul...

http://stpeteforpeace.org/factsheets/obama.html

The afgan tally as of 2010, it's dramatically higher now...

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/obamavsbush

If you could, maybe you'd ask the survivors about the reality of "the one's" policies and it's impacts on the nation and it's security....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So once Putin figures out he can take Crimea or the whole of the Ukraine without firing a shot what happens when he decides he wants to bring Cuba into the fold? Or he sets his sights on the Aluetian islands or all of Alaska? U know they were once Russian territiories. As corrupt as Mexico is maybe he makes a play for them, eh? Where will this Obama fellow draw the next line in the sand?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's hope he draws it over there, so we don't have to fight'em here. I for one will be right behind him when he's ready to step on to the battlefield.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I suppose we could invade Grenada.

On Oct 23 1983 Islamic terrorists blew up 241 USMC members asleep in their barracks as well as a couple dozen French troops in a separate building.
It was the worst loss of American troops in one single incident since WW2.

Two days later, on Oct 25 1983, Reagan ordered the US invasion of the island of Grenada.

I would say Grenada should be on their best behavior until this whole Ukraine thing fades from the news.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ease up guys, i hear Germany is talking tough. Between them and the rest of the European Union this incident is contained.
China may be a problem, but there is a big ole ocean between us and them so i aint worried.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I suppose we could invade Grenada.

On Oct 23 1983 Islamic terrorists blew up 241 USMC members asleep in their barracks as well as a couple dozen French troops in a separate building.
It was the worst loss of American troops in one single incident since WW2.

Two days later, on Oct 25 1983, Reagan ordered the US invasion of the island of Grenada.

I would say Grenada should be on their best behavior until this whole Ukraine thing fades from the news.
I am not saying there is any equivalencies between the Russian invasion of the Crimea, on the pretext of protecting Russians there, and our invasion of Grenada in this hemisphere, on the pretext of protecting Americans there.
I'm not even saying Reagan was wagging the dog.

Those Grenadians had better watch their Peeees and Quuuuus, that's all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom