Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, talk about a confused so called Commander in Chief we have. He is a professional back-peddler for sure. Now he is turning away from a strike based on a comment started by Kerry saying Assad could avoid a US strike by turning over all chemical weapons. Kerry said Assad would never do it & now the Russians are saying they are going to present the idea to Syria. Now Obama is excited he might get off the hook for the strike. Seeing as how Russia is supplying most Assad's weapons, this is interesting. I'm not so sure Assad will be willing to hand over his upper hand over the rebels though.

Either way this tail chasing is making us look foolish as a country.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Syria is giving up the chem weapons. Worst case scenario. We don't get to bomb them. We don't get to not bomb them. Nobody gets killed nobody gets notkilled. It's our worst nightmare.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I honest to goodness think Kerry spoke off hand of a hypothetical scenerio in which he didn't take seriously, but the world did take it seriously. So now, POTUS equation is complicated by another random factor.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember, this literally comes at the spearpoint of POTUS televised address tomorrow evening trying to get support for his war.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, we're not going to WW3?

I don't think we will. But I never count my fish before I run that trotline. POTUS would be a terrible poker player, in that he keeps showing his hand, and during his second term he has displayed an irrationality that defies common sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom