Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, they are tearing Kerry apart. And are raising extremely important questions about why they want to get involved in Syria so bad but not other similar issues around the world. Kerry does not like being put on the spot, he falters & you can read his body language easily.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reports this morning were that Syria is amenable to the idea of turning their chems over to international monitors. It was just a quick blurb in the news run-down on Morning Edition, so I'm not sure if that was a statement from Syria or the Russians, but we may have to let those cruise missiles go bad sitting on the shelf...

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reports this morning were that Syria is amenable to the idea of turning their chems over to international monitors. It was just a quick blurb in the news run-down on Morning Edition, so I'm not sure if that was a statement from Syria or the Russians, but we may have to let those cruise missiles go bad sitting on the shelf...

Yep. I posted the link in post #251. Perhaps my sarcasm blurred it out. :D

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well let's see what happens now. Part of Russia's deal was the option of American military action being completely off the table, yet last night it was obvious Obama still wants to strike. So will Russia & Syria back out now since Obama is still pushing for a strike? Also, read an article this morning saying Russia decided yesterday to re-enter the agreement with Iran to deliver missile defense systems & build another nuclear reactor. How will this effect things? Seems like some weird timing for Russia to make those moves.

I also watched some news reports from other countries just to see what they are reporting & how. It's crazy to watch a new report with NO political bias, just reporting. One thing that jumped out at me was a journalist who was at the G20 who said, this is the end of a era. He was talking about Western power/influence in the Middle East. He said it was apparent from the meeting that the power of Western influence is gone now under Obama, no other country will ever again bow under an American president. Obama has lost respect not only for himself but for our entire country world wide.

So if this is really the sentiment in the Middle East, does anyone even want to know what we would have to do to regain that authority? Are we really seeing a changing of the guard so to speak under this administration? People always talked about how Obama would ruin America from the inside out & sadly we are watching it happen. Could he really knock us down far enough in the remainder of his term to risk our national security?

Latest posts

Top Bottom