Looks Like We Get To Bomb Syria?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, talk about a confused so called Commander in Chief we have. He is a professional back-peddler for sure. Now he is turning away from a strike based on a comment started by Kerry saying Assad could avoid a US strike by turning over all chemical weapons. Kerry said Assad would never do it & now the Russians are saying they are going to present the idea to Syria. Now Obama is excited he might get off the hook for the strike. Seeing as how Russia is supplying most Assad's weapons, this is interesting. I'm not so sure Assad will be willing to hand over his upper hand over the rebels though.

Either way this tail chasing is making us look foolish as a country.

I doubt Assad ever used chemical weapons or even wanted to use any if he had them laying around. Saudi is supplying Al-Qeada with chemical weapons and we're paying them and supplying with all the other necessary equipment.

If I were Assad, I'd cough up the chemical weapons and let the US make the "good thing someone was holding me back" show and then just screw with the US with a bunch of taunting to see if we'll take the bait.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if the mere mention of US military action convinces those responsible that its a good idea to get out of the business of gassing people?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Words of wisdom here. Like dry-humping a bear to prevent forest fires.

i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_1C2E2346_3B1B_44DF_9D348671ab139119fbb28db4afad60fce0.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F-111's convinced Gaddafi, but in the end we took him out anyway. Assad would do well to not trust the word of an American politician, as would we all. :(

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if the mere mention of US military action convinces those responsible that its a good idea to get out of the business of gassing people?

Because the ones most likely to have used the chemical weapons are the ones we're supporting, and the use of gas and blaming government forces to draw the U.S. into it was the plan all along?

Russia Today (I know, I know) is reporting that another false flag has been discovered, where rebels were going to send some gas into Israel from government-occupied territory, instigating a response from Israel (or more likely us, for Israel). With all that's been going on, I'd tend to believe the RT report is more than likely factual.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Live House hearing right now on Fox. Kerry & company are still pushing for military action currently but the House is asking good questions about their intentions, cost, scope of action & what not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom