Lost another member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a FB post, written by his son:

The man that started it all in 1987. Keith Inman from Piggly Wiggly contacted my dad that he heard we had a hunting camp and some good quail hunting and inquired about doing a quail hunt for about 12 Piggly Wiggly groc store managers from the SE. Dad ask me what I thought about it and I told him it was the craziest thing I ever heard of but we agreed to do that one hunt and out the money into fixing our camp up a little better and doing some wildlife habitat improvements on the ranch. The rest is history through Dads dedication to customer service and natural ability to immediately become a life long friend those 12 guys spread the word throughout the SE and we have built friendships and relationships all over the country. His leadership and personality is stamped all over Canadian River Hilton and a legacy that will last forever there.
Two years ago Keith’s son called me and per his dads request asked if their family could bring Keith’s ashes out to our ranch and spread them because Keith told them that was where he had had the best time of his life and how my dad treated him and his guest. We have had 4 past clients families being their ashes out to our place because of the friendships we developed with our people over the years. I don’t know many businesses that have that honor and this is all because of the man my dad was.
He always had time for everyone and made every person that came through that door feel like they were the most special one there. He will be missed but never forgotten and we will strive to make everyone feel as special as he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom