LOVE IT. MICHIGAN WINS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI
Remember that Saban & Alabama, hired the alleged signal stealer for this game. Doesn't look like it helped Alabama's game plan. Wow Michigan's defense was good.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI
Remember that Saban & Alabama, hired the alleged signal stealer for this game. Doesn't look like it helped Alabama's game plan. Wow Michigan's defense was good.

Granted Alabama made adjustments, but Michigan's defensive line owned the first half.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since moving to Alabama, I’ve been informed that: the University of Alabama is (in fact) revered as the paragon of football teams existing on this planet, and that O.U. adopted the same school colors because they looked up to Alabama; My oldest son graduated from O.U.. He has a poor opinion of the football program because on Saturdays, when he was scheduled for laboratory classes, he was ticketed for parking in student parking lots because they were appropriated by Alumni for the games. He had previously served six years in the Marine Corps, two years in the Oklahoma National Guard and two years in the U.S. Army, and he believes that the emphasis and attention of everyone involved with the university should primarily be academic and that financial proceed from all athletic programs should be used for academic purposes. My granddaughter also graduated from O.U., but I have no idea as to her sentiments about the football program. Anyway, she’s just a girl. Dahhhh…..

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since moving to Alabama, I’ve been informed that: the University of Alabama is (in fact) revered as the paragon of football teams existing on this planet, and that O.U. adopted the same school colors because they looked up to Alabama; My oldest son graduated from O.U.. He has a poor opinion of the football program because on Saturdays, when he was scheduled for laboratory classes, he was ticketed for parking in student parking lots because they were appropriated by Alumni for the games. He had previously served six years in the Marine Corps, two years in the Oklahoma National Guard and two years in the U.S. Army, and he believes that the emphasis and attention of everyone involved with the university should primarily be academic and that financial proceed from all athletic programs should be used for academic purposes. My granddaughter also graduated from O.U., but I have no idea as to her sentiments about the football program. Anyway, she’s just a girl. Dahhhh…..
Many universities these days are less an academic institution, and more a hedge fund operating within the facade of an academic institution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom