Lowes 30-0-10 fertilizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find a fertilizer that greens up like back in the 90's. Remember the stuff at 7-11 for $5.00?
Two bags would thicken and green my lawn. Any formula these days just seems lame. Even the high dollar Scotts. I've even triple applied in test areas and get lame results. Maybe I need to talk to the grass. They say plants can hear.
The grass whisperer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Back in the day the nitrogen in fertilizer was ammonium nitrate. The plants take it naturally. The current urea is not real plant friendly. They take it but not readily like ammonium nitrate.
You will notice the difference right after the Murrah building was bombed by using ammonium nitrates and an accelerant.
It’s still available in small quantities like in tannerite but bulk purchase for Ag purposes requires giving up the birth certificates of the first and second children.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Back in the day the nitrogen in fertilizer was ammonium nitrate. The plants take it naturally. The current urea is not real plant friendly. They take it but not readily like ammonium nitrate.
You will notice the difference right after the Murrah building was bombed by using ammonium nitrates and an accelerant.
It’s still available in small quantities like in tannerite but bulk purchase for Ag purposes requires giving up the birth certificates of the first and second children.
You mean when the ATF bought and paid for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom