Lowe's attempted abduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is everyone's take on this latest news story?

I think this shows very good cause for being armed and able to defend one's self even at work?

I really feel sad for her as this is a trauma that she will be dealing with for some time to come

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think it shows she didn't want to get a way very badly from the video. She didn't fight, stomp, go limp, yell or anything imo. She just kind of made him slow walk/shuffle her until she was out of camera view. Maybe she fought harder later? I would hope so.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20130215_ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPics.jpg

Or at least a link

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a parent of teens and 20 somethings this looks like either she knew him, or she was trying to "be a grownup" and handle it without upsetting anyone. Some girls don't want to be a burden or misread the situation so they just kinda passive/aggressively "disagree".
She should have screamed her head off, dropped like a sack of potatoes, and grabbed his knees, putting her still screaming face against his knee so he can't kick her. All my girls know to do this, but in a panic situation you never know what you're going to do.

As for "Police are still looking for a motive" - The motive was basement filler. Fry him until he's unrecognizable and televise it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom