Lowe's attempted abduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
news report i saw said she did call out for help and how can any one here say she didnt react right. she could have been in shock and didnt even know exactly how much she was fighting or if she was screaming. seems like a lot of people here like to judge stuff they dont know nothing about or figure she acted some way by how old she is. why cant you just say a prayer and be happy she got away and the cops got the guy

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
news report i saw said she did call out for help and how can any one here say she didnt react right. she could have been in shock and didnt even know exactly how much she was fighting or if she was screaming. seems like a lot of people here like to judge stuff they dont know nothing about or figure she acted some way by how old she is. why cant you just say a prayer and be happy she got away and the cops got the guy
I think we're all happy she's OK and that dirtback is caught. But all we can do is sidewalk supervise and armchair quarterback. Or as I like to say, "Post game analysis". I'm sure if any of us was there things would have ended differently for him.

okie ruger shooter

Don't look for no trouble don't receive no trouble
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my point to this posting.

I understand private businesses can do what they want but we also need to be able to protect ourselves.

Not so much just a firearm but maybe let the employees have tazers or sprays?

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my point to this posting.

I understand private businesses can do what they want but we also need to be able to protect ourselves.

Not so much just a firearm but maybe let the employees have tazers or sprays?

I think the Clinton Policy is the best thing you can adopt concerning carrying in stores. Don't Ask and Don't Tell , they have a right to ask you to not carry but you're not breaking any law by doing so the only thing they can ask you to do is leave ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom