Lyrica and Ambien

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I have no desire to talk to you again.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

I'm sorry if you feel put-out by someone pointing out that you are wrong. But it's no skin off my nose. Good luck, and as I said, I'm here if you have questions. I'm not interested in a "doctor vs. chiropractor" debate - as I said, there are quacks and geniuses in just about any field. I've developed a good amount of respect for you over the last few years, but I guess that's not reciprocal. No biggie.

Have a good one.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you feel put-out by someone pointing out that you are wrong. But it's no skin off my nose. Good luck, and as I said, I'm here if you have questions. I'm not interested in a "doctor vs. chiropractor" debate - as I said, there are quacks and geniuses in just about any field. I've developed a good amount of respect for you over the last few years, but I guess that's not reciprocal. No biggie.

Have a good one.

I have no problem being wrong. I'm wrong all the time, just ask my wife...Lol.
But dont call me wrong when I'm offering suggestions rather than fact after I already made it clear I was no authority on neurapathy as I had only done a quick search and read a little.
Maybe I'm too passionate about a good chiropractor but mine has kept me out of the MDs office and off drugs for various health issues for over 25 years.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yepp. Works wonders for my daughter tho who is inflicted with the same curse. Luckily Ive been self employed my entire adult life and have been able to build schedules around my 2 and 4 hour naps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom