M&P9c or glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the same discussion with myself and, after trying both guns, I went with the M&P9c. I don't regret it one bit. What won me over was the versatility zaphod mentioned, and the grip's ergonomics - it just fit my hand better.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GLOCK all the way. I may not always own the G19 that I have now but I will ALWAYS own a G19. Put a set of XS 24/7 Big Dot sights on the thing and you have nearly the perfect handgun. After this anit-gun craze is over and things settle down a little you will be able to find Glock magazines just about anywhere and parts are also easy to find. A G19 can take the 15 round mag or the G17's 17 round mag or even that big ol' 33 rounder. Best part is that with a simple punch you can do armor level maintance on a Glock. It is very easy to replace parts in the highly unlikley event that something ever breaks.

GLOCK 19 + YOU = Perfection :clap3:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go with the 19. Spent too much on christmas last minute so tax time I'll get one. My mind will probably change again before then haha.

I know what you mean. I've been looking at the G19 for a long time and when I finally decide I want one, I spend too much on Christmas stuff. Oh well, the G19 will always be around.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work on both Glocks and M&P's. I've shot them both numerous times. I prefer the Glock. The simplicity of the Glock makes it easier to work on. I also prefer the feel and action of the Glock trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom