Who here likes the CZ P-10 C?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Abandoned the P10 series (had the compact and full size) for a Gen 5 glock. I dont have to do a special thumb orientation shooting anything except the CZ P10s, that oversized slide catch gets hit on the last round and I wasnt getting slide lock on empty. Not the guns fault, but I got tired of trying to retain my hands after shooting 1911s and glocks, P10s are awesome, but now I can say, I like Gen 5 glock more. Your purchase is still a very excellent choice!

I have plenty Gen 5 Glocks and love them. The 19 Gen 5 is on my list to get. Like I said though the cz was an impulse buy. Lol

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not for me , thanks I would rather have a CZ75B . All these polymer striker fired guns all look alike at this point and there's nothing special about them . I already have Glocks I do not need another Glock like pistol .

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The p10 has one of the best striker fired triggers, very good feeling grip, fits the g19 holsters.. the only neg i saw was IF you seat a magazine hard- so it auto forwards, and IF its a partially loaded mag, and is loaded with HP- it will slam the top round into the base of the feed ramp. I saw it in a test online somewhere- tried it, and yep mine would do it too.. wouldnt do it with ball, or with a full mag.. big deal? Probably not.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been shooting Glock most of my life. Shot a P-07 and my Glock never felt the same. Slowly moved to CZ pistols and won’t go back to Glock at this point.
The 10C is a great gun for carry. The 10S is a little smaller. CZ makes a great pistol.

Attachments

• IMG_2695.jpeg
    IMG_2695.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one a few years ago. It was good as far as striker fired polymer framed 9mms go. It doesn't hold a candle to the aluminum framed P01 I got from a member on here though. Idk I'm biased towards hammer fired guns though, so make of it what you will.

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they’re a really solid pistol at an excellent price. I have to wonder if CZ is having much success with them, given their lowering prices on the new market. That’s a shame if it’s not selling well. I do hear rumor they’re about to revamp the lineup though which could be why they’re attempting to liquidate current inventory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom