M1 Garand / M1A / M-14 Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay folks! Tomorrow is Saturday. It is going to be partly cloudy and about 70 degrees. Wind will be about 15-20mph from the SSW. Pretty damn good Banner weather for February!

I will be at Banner Range around 1pm with my Garand and other fun guns. If you so wish, come join in! I would love to see more WWII guns out there! :)

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess I should put a pic in the official Garand thread, so here's my March of 45, correct grade Garand.

ai264.photobucket.com_albums_ii182_bt223_garand003.jpg

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay folks! Tomorrow is Saturday. It is going to be partly cloudy and about 70 degrees. Wind will be about 15-20mph from the SSW. Pretty damn good Banner weather for February!

I will be at Banner Range around 1pm with my Garand and other fun guns. If you so wish, come join in! I would love to see more WWII guns out there! :)

That sounds like a blast! To bad i dont live in Norman lol.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this sucks... Banner is closed! I guess his wife is injured, and I suppose he was unable to find anyone willing to cover it for him. So yeah, nice sunny day and I'll be cooped up in H&H shooting.22lr at 30 yds. Just great! :(

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As soon as mine gets here Ill try to post a pic. I wish it would get here sooner but I cant make them open the orders any sooner. I think the stores are closing the next two weeks and they are diverting the store personnel to opening and confirming orders. Looking forward to it and feeding my need by looking at the ones on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom