M1917 Enfield sight adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever use the sight adjustment tool? Wonder if it’s worth it to change sight blades. The punch is pretty tedious.
Tnx

Reaction score
if you are talking about the sight tool that adjust windage .I have ,it is your best bet .Because of the dimple punched in real deep to hold the sight in place ,punch and hammer did not work ,was worth the money to buy.My 1917 was hitting 4" to the left at 100yards

Shack-in-TN

New to the site!
Reaction score
if you are talking about the sight tool that adjust windage .I have ,it is your best bet .Because of the dimple punched in real deep to hold the sight in place ,punch and hammer did not work ,was worth the money to buy.My 1917 was hitting 4" to the left at 100yards
Where can I find the sight adjusting tool?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all ears as well.
Just stumbled upon this thread. I know I'm late to the party but here you go. I have two of his sight tools, one he donated to a drawing I won. Much easier than trying to hold the muzzle and punch in one hand and tap it with a hammer in the other. Makes me say bad words. 🤬🤬
https://elby.yolasite.com/purchase-products.php
It’s the sixth one down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom