Magpul MS2 Sling....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposedly they sent me an email because the Magpul AFG was not in stock in black, but after checking I have nothing in my inbox nor my spam box. Just waiting now for inventory to come in then they will ship the order out.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so now I am getting irked, I still have not recieved any piece of my order and that is even after emailas back and forth with Fennix. Funny thing is they have already charged my CC but have yet to send me the items.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so now I am getting irked, I still have not recieved any piece of my order and that is even after emailas back and forth with Fennix. Funny thing is they have already charged my CC but have yet to send me the items.

That sucks....I'm sorry you got bad service. I got mine quickly. Is he at least communicating?

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes after I email him, I finally got the order today. Seems the Magpul AFG was holding the order up.

Just need to get a MS2 sling mount now so I can use the sling.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys just a heads up, I ordered two of the Magpul MS2 slings yesterday at 1:15pm and received them today at 10am. Didn't realize this was a Broken Arrow company but props from me. Also you can beat the price they have on these slings! I got two for what 1 normally sells for. Very pleased.