man, news is slow. So....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Heading up to Canada on Saturday for a week to see the wife unit's family. Wife's mother had a stroke about a month ago and although she's doing well, wife is wanting to visit. Works for me as I now don't have to go up there now at Xmas and freeze my hiney off like I did last year. :)

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed off to Woodward for the "30th annual SPDguns nose-picking, burping, farting he-man-woman-haters dove hunt". Been going to the same place 30 years. When the birds are good, we limit out in an hour, no matter how bad of a shot you are. We'll eat at Waggs, Golden Chicken and J.B.'s all you can eat Monday night quail (if they still have it). And I'm bringing the checkbook in case Covington's has something I can't live without. We'll go see Rick at the pawnshop. I'm taking my 1960 Superposed .20 ga on its maiden voyage. I got it back from Browning after they had it a year. They completely rebuilt/refinished/reblued it. It's gorgeous AND EXPENSIVE AND WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

how is the golden chicken? We pass it every time on our way to SW Kansas. I've heard it's good from randoms....

Purge.....

lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom