Mark Kelly buys an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad he does not feel the same way about us. He should have bought a shotgun. He did not need to buy the 1911 either. A revolver should have been enough.

Well yeah? Any common sense person knows thats mostly ...drivel, and he just proved theyre full of it.
And well just keep collecting like we always do (hopefully the prices will go down soon)
Or we'll find extra work to makes ends meet, surely those that thought they wanted these types of defence weapons will tire of them....then the market will be flush and theyll be bailing out...collection time!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is 'no' mandatory 'wait' for a purchase in AZ - Was he delayed???? That would be rich!!!! BTW, I think he just 'said' that he would turn the AR (and 1911?) over to the Tucson PD because he was caught be the media - what a load of B.S.!!!!!!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad he does not feel the same way about us. He should have bought a shotgun. He did not need to buy the 1911 either. A revolver should have been enough.

Most shotguns have way too much firepower for self protection. There is no way more than two shots are required in self defense. I agree the revolver would be the best choice.
Ask Jerry Mickulek!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This AR-15, I'm assuming it's a double barrel shotgun, correct?

Seriously, I feel for him because his wife was nearly killed. But that's where my sympathy ends. He's an elitist POS in my book and a liar to boot. I don't buy his "illustrative" intent for a split second. I'd have more respect for him if he came out and said he has a double standard, based on his tragic experience. As it is, he;'s nothing more than the relative of a victim and not a single thing more. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom