Martin Shooting Clip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched some of this guy's videos in the past. He's intelligent and level-headed. Most of his opinions fall under the "what's good for America" category, rather than "what's good for me" or "what's good for the black society". He is what his ancestors fought so hard for. Proud, educated and respected with a powerful message to benefit all of us.

Haven't seen this video until now, though. Thanks for sharing, what a great find!

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the guy in this video really think that the idiot interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN adequately represents those who were deeply upset by the mishandling of this case by Floridian law enforcement? I mean, I could link some pretty racist comments made by pro-Zimmerman people but would you guys accept that as typical of those who think Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty?

I think a lot of people don't realize that most of the outrage in this case is due to the fact that Zimmerman, if it hadn't been for activists like Sharpton and others (as much as I don't like them), likely would have never been charged with a crime. The DA had no plans to prosecute this case until the media ran with the story. Are you guys ok with that?

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officers did not arrest him and the prosecutor did not decide to charge him. They had the facts and made those choices. Happens everyday and no one gets into a hissy. Commonplace choice .... Bungling of Something ... Racism ... Aliens from another planet controlling their minds. Make whatever choice fits your agenda. The problem is we handle more and more problems like this with the mentality of a mob and without the benefit of cooler heads. Our founders knew the danger of allowing the mob to rule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom