Martin Shooting Clip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people don't realize that most of the outrage in this case is due to the fact that Zimmerman, if it hadn't been for activists like Sharpton and others (as much as I don't like them), likely would have never been charged with a crime. The DA had no plans to prosecute this case until the media ran with the story. Are you guys ok with that?

Absolutely!!

The police and the DA have the FACTS of the case, not the BS the media is feeding the masses! Zimmerman is really the only one left that knows EXACTLY what happened, but the police and DA have what evidence is available and THEY believed that the shoot was not criminal. Zimmerman wasn't arrested and charged because the evidence supports the charge, he was arrested to satisfy those who wouldn't accept the decision of the DA!!

Sharpton, Jackson and the other "activists" are stirring up trouble to further THEIR AGENDA! These people making a living stirring up discontent and hatred!

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the guy in this video really think that the idiot interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN adequately represents those who were deeply upset by the mishandling of this case by Floridian law enforcement? I mean, I could link some pretty racist comments made by pro-Zimmerman people but would you guys accept that as typical of those who think Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty?

I think a lot of people don't realize that most of the outrage in this case is due to the fact that Zimmerman, if it hadn't been for activists like Sharpton and others (as much as I don't like them), likely would have never been charged with a crime. The DA had no plans to prosecute this case until the media ran with the story. Are you guys ok with that?

This is why he wasn't arrested or charged at the time of the incident.

Last edited by a moderator:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The DA had no plans to prosecute this case until the media ran with the story. Are you guys ok with that?

Yep! I was perfectly 'OK' with it. Now the DA has over charged.. and when Zimmerman is found not guilty [because there is no way in H#ll he would ever be convicted of 2nd degree murder].. there will be riots. Are you OK with that?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David2012 said:
Yep! I was perfectly 'OK' with it. Now the DA has over charged.. and when Zimmerman is found not guilty [because there is no way in H#ll he would ever be convicted of 2nd degree murder].. there will be riots. Are you OK with that?

So your saying to come back with a conviction no matter what?
To prevent riots? Seriously?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

I don't think david was saying that. The way I read it, he was asking antigonus if he was OK with the DA charging Zimmerman due to peer pressure, rather than having a case against him; knowing that not getting a conviction in this media circus will cause riots.

I don't necessarily agree with that. My solid opinion is that this is a circus, and it doesn't matter what happens anymore, he won't get justice (whether guilty murderer, or innocent self defense).

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not what I said at all.. how could you infer something that silly from what I wrote? I clearly wrote I was 'OK' with him not being charged! I was asking the poster [who was for the charging of Zimmerman] if he was OK with rioting due to over charging. I have thought all along and still think he should not have been charged, Even famed atty Alan Dershowitz has been making all the news channels saying he thinks the DA over charged, withheld pertinent evidence, commited perjury and should be disbarred in his opinion. And, that he believes there will be riots because the DA built up expectations among the emotionally charged people that now won't be met. For a liberal like Alan Dershowitz to make such statements.. that carries a lot of weight.

Last edited:

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Open your eyes dude, look at all of the Zimmerman haters screaming their filth to the media. If you dont want to see the truth nothing anyone can say will sway you .

Lets just wait and see... either you will be right and everyone has a great big group hug if he gets off, or you will be proven wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom