Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife calls people who wear masks, "maskurbators" because what they do might make them feel good, but it doesn't do much of anything for anyone else.

Grumpy calls them "maskers". It drives me crazy. He's "Oh look a masker. Oh look another masker. Check it out a masker's over there ... " Have I mentioned I'm married to a 12-year-old?!?!?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I do wear mask in public and (oh the horrors) I do have to touch mine at times. I have to sometimes push on my O2 tubing to get a bigger shot of oxygen.

A tip for those of you that like me will not wear one in the car or outdoors, the ear loops can be used to take it on and off for those of you with any skills.

Oh, and it is fun to watch the faces of people if I have a coughing fit, especially those without mask.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But my wife says I look much better in a mask. Even better when I wear a paper bag too. It’s getting me laid constantly for the past 8 months. Does explain why all you anti maskers are angry all the time. Wearing a mask will fix your democrat balls. So mask + bag = laid = smart. I haz the maths.

so let’s rename it “only stupid people with Democrat balls don’t wear masks” (Tm)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a kid at the OU campus today wearing what looked like a full SCUBA outfit. Full face shield with a hose coming off the bottom and into a backpack; I'm guessing an O2 generator?
He was alone and walking outside.
Wow.
That was me, the smoke blocking my view, and 87 bags of nacho cheese dorritos may have clued you into the contents of said back pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom