Maybe it's time and this is a sign...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably. But as a cop, I'm not allowed to do that. Different scenarios call for different strategies. Sometimes I gotta take the fight to them.
True and yes if your on the offensive a light may be handy. never had one before a couple months ago. like it a lot.. just not sure if i like it on the end of my pistol.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just try to operate your gun, radio/phone, and flashlight at the same time.

I ran into this one night, I didn’t have near enough hands. Now I have multiple weapon lights. I’m a convert.

Yeah, you're probably right. However, I used to have more arms than an octopus, according to Mrs. GED. :naughty:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you can afford a Surefire if you put your mind to it. Also, consider that since there's new SF Turbo lights, lots of people will get rid of older 1k lumen x300s on eBay.

Others may be pricey...
Olight will cost you a lot more.

Yeah, I saw that video last night and I was shocked.

Chances are, I'll probably just go with a Streamlight TLR-1HL. I just can not justify 300 bucks for a stupid WML when one for half that amount will do what I need it to do just as well. Besides, I already own more Streamlight stuff than Surefire anyways. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom