Maybe it's time and this is a sign...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seem to have the most difficult time finding a gun you are satisfied with. Either that or you just want to try them all several times over.

A little bit of both. I give most of em a "second chance" to prove themselves worthy. So far the Glock 43X and 19X/45 models are winning.

Plus, and this is gonna make everybody laugh, I'm sick and gotdamn tired of the entire buying/selling/trading game. :grumble:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little bit of both. I give most of em a "second chance" to prove themselves worthy. So far the Glock 43X and 19X/45 models are winning.

Plus, and this is gonna make everybody laugh, I'm sick and gotdamn tired of the entire buying/selling/trading game. :grumble:
Ive sold a few and bought the exact same one again.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I am so happy with my pair of G48s for EDC that I'm not really interested in any other pistols, although I wouldn't mind finding a steal on a G45, G17.5, or G34.5 for a nightstand/range gun.

Of course if I could afford to collect guns then I would want all of the pre lock S&W revolvers. :cool:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so happy with my pair of G48s for EDC that I'm not really interested in any other pistols, although I wouldn't mind finding a steal on a G45, G17.5, or G34.5 for a nightstand/range gun.

Of course if I could afford to collect guns then I would want all of the pre lock S&W revolvers. :cool:

Yeah, I think I'm at that place in my life where I'm pretty content with my choices as well. I would like to toss a S&W J frame or Ruger LCR in the rotation.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seem to have the most difficult time finding a gun you are satisfied with. Either that or you just want to try them all several times over.

Glocks ....... Jframes........ Glocks....... off brand polymer....... Jframe....... glock.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom