Mayweather is a punk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You want to be treated fairly in a fight? Don't resort to dirty tactics such as headbutts! Ortiz wanted to fight dirty so Mayweather obliged and just happened to be better at it.

The results don't bother me in the least.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate Mayweather, but I'm glad he knocked him out. Diaz was being an idiot with the hugs and kisses and the ref did start the fight and Mayweather knocked him out while Diaz was trying to hug again.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he did anything wrong, he would have been penalized or DQ'd. Ortiz needs to worry about boxing, instead of making the fight a hugging contest
He should have been DQ'd except Joe Cortez is a Mayweather wh0re. He had not started the fight yet. He was looking over at the commission and had just asked the ringside officials if they were ready. He hadn't restarted the fight. Don't get me wrong, I hate all the hugs and kisses. In fact, I don't even like touching gloves. We are here to fight, not be friends. Still though, to sucker punch a guy who hasn't started boxing yet is cheap. Especially when you are supposed to be the best boxer in the world. Don't resort to a cheap shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom