Stolen trucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, all his family live about 30-40 miles away. And while they are all a bunch of rednecks, none of em have a meth habit to support. Besides, there were about 3 or 4 more vehicles stolen from the same area. They were all dumped in the lake. They pulled 4 vehicles out, one was my grandson's truck. Bill's is still unaccounted for.
I wasn't thinking of direct related - just someone that may have known their habits, etc -- likely stupid kids with too much time on their hands and wanna-be gangsters - hope they catch them and betting they will as they are likely stupid people

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suckfest.
Just guessing but I hate meth-heads.

My son’s new truck got stolen one evening by some thugs in okc. He’s a diesel mechanic and was working nights for a road construction company when he and his buddy went to get supper at an all night cafe. When they came out it was gone. Cops found it a couple miles away torched.
Haskell Lemon?

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's right, you read it correctly. My son in law had not only his truck stolen last night, but my grandson's was taken as well.

They found my grandson's truck dumped in the lake. The other truck is still in the wind.

I need everyone to pray with/for me. Pray that the cops find these punks before my son in law does!
OnStar?

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. If it woulda been meth heads or crack addicts, they woulda scrapped it out and sold the parts.

But the four vehicles they recovered from the lake (including my grandson's) were all intact. Hell, Bill drove Eli's (me grandson) pickup home. So yeah, I'm guessing 3 or 4 punk-ass kids that shoulda been home in bed instead of out jackin' cars. :pissed:
He drove it home after they pulled it from the lake??

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
061CE0FE-9EE5-4A97-B455-F56220817D8D.jpeg
Seems to be a common theme these days. If the penalties were a little more harsh maybe people would think twice before committing a felony.

Latest posts

Top Bottom