MCAAP Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like you were in the spot!

yep, there wasnt a pin around either. Everyone went middle of Hominy and to south. We all had chances, just need more than 2 1/2 days and 4 hrs scout time. Now ive got 2 great semi overlooked spots for the future.

Really the only sucky part was waking up at 3am and gettin to bed around 10pm.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also a white hat killed a big buck but it was a 3y/o so he'll be banned and they keep the deer. The whites hats can only shoot 160+ bucks and the jaw bone/teeth must indicate a minimum of 4 y/o age. If it doesnt meet these requirements it counts as a doe for them and they suffer a one year ban, second offence is a perm ban.
I didn't know that rule for the white hats until I went down this year and actually asked one of them why they do this.

Don't they get their picture on a wall of shame?

CCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this wall of shame?

In the office there at Murphy Meadow. On the right hand wall as you walk in....above the heaviest deer pic's.

Just found a pic I took....was focused on the antlers, but you can see White Hat Penalty Box just below.

s13.postimage.org_kkdqyt6bb_IMG_1130.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In the office there at Murphy Meadow. On the right hand wall as you walk in....above the heaviest deer pic's.

Just found a pic I took....was focused on the antlers, but you can see White Hat Penalty Box just below.

s13.postimage.org_kkdqyt6bb_IMG_1130.jpg

the story behind that pic, that buck was on the 10 most wanted, he fell thru ice and drowned, was 9 y/o.

Latest posts

Top Bottom