• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Meat band saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I inherited several Hobart meat processing items. I had asked for their huge meat grinder but I got the bandsaw, room size walk-in freezer (while we were living in an apartment???), and something else I can't remember. Bandsaw wasn't horrible to clean up when I used it with the guy that gave it to me. But, it was then I remembered why I always process out my own meat. I de-boned everything. Easier storage, smaller, more regular sized packages. I cut out all the best steaks, backstrap, etc. What remains I grind into burger. There was a point we used so much burger that I would process a while deer and only save the backstrap and grind the rest.
I don't think I have any food processing stuff from him (and he has since passed on). I never did get the mixer. Anyway, my point is have you tried just cutting the meat off the bone instead of through it? About the only thing I'd use a meat bandsaw for now is T-Bones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom