• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Meat band saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'll be keeping an eye on craigslist but do not have any social media to pull from.. Prices new are as cheap as $360 for a less than stellar Northern tool model from China on up to 12k + for a Hobart.. If you happen to come across a saw in your travels we are on the hunt.. Please and Thank you.. 110v only

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Have you considered the cleanup involved?

Just a thought. Luck.
:drunk2:

No kidding... I literally threw away a meat slicer I was given a few years ago because I COULD NOT figure out how to disassemble it for cleaning. It was one helluva booger. After using it twice, taking literally an hour or more to clean it each time, it sat on a shelf in the garage for probably... 5 years? I dunno, anyways I tossed it a few months ago. Felt a little bad at throwing away something obviously valuable, but, I couldn't force myself to use it. And I couldn't live with putting someone else through the same torture.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I don't know what your cutting up but a saws all and a wrecker blade works great on deer!! Blades is for cutting nails and smokes through bone.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I knew a lady that was given an enormous frozen turkey a couple of days before Thanksgiving.
Frozen very solid.
All she had was an apartment size stove (remember those) and she could see it wouldn't fit.
Thinking fast, she borrowed a hand saw of some kind. Her kids held the bird down while she cut the frozen fowl in half.
They said she thawed one part for Thanksgiving and found a freezer to stick the other half into, had it for Christmas that year.
I believe they all lived through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom