Meat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made the delivery to Schmidt and I must say, I am impressed. It is Mennonite run and the cleanest place I have ever seen.

They will be top my of list when I need processing.
We used to use Prairie Rose on a pretty regular basis and they were the same. Very hardworking Mennonite family and the cleanest processing facilities I have ever seen.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm assuming 1000+ was the live weight or was it hanging weight? Either way, under $4/lb for everything is a great price like Retrieverman stated. And, yes, you timed it right! Since you have all this beef, how about I come over and assist in harvesting one of those stud bucks you keep showing on the Trail Cam thread since you won't have room for the meat! :)
I assumed just the opposite. If the 1000+ lbs was the processed weight, it would put the live weight in the 1500-1600 range. :anyone:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm assuming 1000+ was the live weight or was it hanging weight? Either way, under $4/lb for everything is a great price like Retrieverman stated. And, yes, you timed it right! Since you have all this beef, how about I come over and assist in harvesting one of those stud bucks you keep showing on the Trail Cam thread since you won't have room for the meat! :)
Ha. Yes. Live weight. I should have been more specific.

And funny you mention lack of room in the freezer because I bought a smaller chest freezer just to put the burger in. Had to make sure I had some room left for deer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom