Media Ignores Story of White Teenage Girl’s Murder, As They Always Seem To Do When the Suspects Are

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our country has gone to pot, nothing is as it once was. Life is meaningless with some people and journalism doesn't exist. Why would someone take another's life when there is no justification? Any subversive group KKK, BLM, Antifa etc should not be allowed to exist because we cannot have good law and order as long as they roam our streets. Favoritism is shown daily toward BLM and even Antifa which of the two is in my opinion worse but they are both intent on bringing down this country by any means. I have no answer for the evil in our country except a return to the principles set forth by our founders-God.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the media is heavily influenced by Soros. The media is purposely Stoking flames to incite people. From the mindless zombies rioting in the streets. To the victims being ignored and fed up. This is all scripted to divide the country.

For the life of me I don’t understand why they sweep black crime under the rug White washing it. And then the media blows white crimes insanely out of proportion. The media should be held accountable for these blatant false narratives

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the media is heavily influenced by Soros. The media is purposely Stoking flames to incite people. From the mindless zombies rioting in the streets. To the victims being ignored and fed up. This is all scripted to divide the country.

For the life of me I don’t understand why they sweep black crime under the rug White washing it. And then the media blows white crimes insanely out of proportion. The media should be held accountable for these blatant false narratives
I always wonder why this poor excuse for human been, is doing this to our nation. What is he's motive?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always wonder why this poor excuse for human been, is doing this to our nation. What is he's motive?
He is the last of the third Reich. Even though he was a youth he is an EFing Nazi sympathizer. I believe his fortunes started off of stolen Nazi loot. Just continuing the destruction of Axis allies decades after their fall. Destroying them from within.

There are videos of him talking about how he wants to destroy America. It goes way back his hate. His fingers are in a lot if not most chaos that has happened here and abroad.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading articles like this one can only conclude that so called "White Privilege" means to never be the victim of a hate crime , always be the cause of any misfortune that happens to a minority, and work hard all your life to pay taxes so that the people that hate you because of the color of your skin won't have to work.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Haven’t you noticed the current trend? BLACK LIVES MATTER. That means THEY are the only ones who matter. Everyone else is supposed to bow down, open our wallets and homes and cater to their whims.

The media is driven by unrest, conflict, controversy and whatever else put viewers in front of their TVs to boost their ratings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom