Medical Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We took a CPR class oh maybe 6 months ago as a refresher. One thing the instructor kept hitting on was to NOT do the respiratory part unless it was family. One thing I’ve added is a very strong (neodymium) magnet. Figured it could come in handy retrieving metal splinters from sensitive places.
Yeah, that is why I wanted the CPR masks as they have a one way valve that prevents anything from coming into your mouth/lungs from the victim. I'm more likely to need it for a kid than adult, based on the causes of arrest, in those demographics. Most kids arrests are caused by respiratory issues, like drowning or choking. They need the ventilation, most adult arrests are caused by cardiac events. Adults need compressions far more than they need the ventilation and every time you stop doing compressions, it can take 10-15 seconds before you achieve a perfusing blood pressure again. If I was really serious I'd look into an AED for my car😁. I consider that a bit much though.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This looks like it could work:

81m3V5ew14L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom