Mex. Drug Cartel Group Shoots American In the Head on Tex. Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A man and his wife attacked by what is believed to be Zetas(Mex. paramilitary drug cartel group) while on their jet skis on lake Falcon at Zapata, TX. The man was shot in the head while the wife had to look on. I hope Obama and Napolitano tell us again how safe our borders are.

http://www.examiner.com/civil-right...man-on-jet-ski-on-lake-falcon-at-zapata-texas

Mexican pirates shoot man on jet ski on Lake Falcon at Zapata, Texas
October 2nd, 2010 10:06 pm CT

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A man and his wife attacked by what is believed to be Zetas(Mex. paramilitary drug cartel group) while on their jet skis on lake Falcon at Zapata, TX. The man was shot in the head while the wife had to look on. I hope Obama and Napolitano tell us again how safe our borders are.

http://www.examiner.com/civil-right...man-on-jet-ski-on-lake-falcon-at-zapata-texas

Mexican pirates shoot man on jet ski on Lake Falcon at Zapata, Texas
October 2nd, 2010 10:06 pm CT

Well, technically they crossed the border and were in Mexico when he was shot, so maybe your title should be changed.

You know, technically

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, technically they crossed the border and were in Mexico when he was shot, so maybe your title should be changed.

You know, technically

I totally agree. Im sorry for the wife and family involved but when you play with fire, you get burned. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its pretty sad that you cant even go to a famed Bass lake and end up getting shot,a local guy here in Tulsa gos there about every year and says it hard to tell on the lake where the border is.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree. Im sorry for the wife and family involved but when you play with fire, you get burned. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Thats right, all Americans need to stay out of mexico and all mexican citizens need to stay the hell out of this country. What if some of that started happening on this side of the border? I wonder how the media, government and the citizens of this country would react to that?

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mexican government is claiming that nothing happened and that the wife is making the whole thing up, yet they won't allow United States authorities to search for the husbands body.

One more reason that we need a Berlin wall style fence complete with landmines and dogs. That everyone knows exactly where the line is drawn in the sand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom